Your SNHUfolio chronicles your academic work at SNHU. It will be a long semester e-portfolio project that you will be using electronic software (Chalk and Wire) and use throughout your college career. Your SNHUfolio is designed to provide you with a place to encapsulate your college learning and beyond. Additional information is included in the “SNHUfolio Assignment & Grading Information” document provided separately [on Brightspace].
The SNHUfolio has changed. You will only access it through the link in your Brightspace course.
This apply in all SNHU experience classes. If you have had a SNHUfolio in the past, your documents are all in the Library of your Chalk and Wire account.
Step 1: Go to my.snhu.edu.
1. Select to open Brightspace.
Step 2. In your Brightspace Homepage.
2. Select on the waffle icon or course selector.
3. Go into your SNHU404 course.
4. Select on "Course Menu."
5. Select on "Table of Contents."
5. Scroll down and select the "Chalk and Wire" content.
6. You will be able to see two links, select the first one "Chalk & Wire SNHUfolio-Specific Link."
7. Select the open book gray icon.