This document will show you how to create your RefWorks account.
Introduction to RefWorks
RefWorks allows users to create personal databases to keep track of academic research resources for classes and use them for a variety of research activities. References are quickly and easily imported from text files or online databases. The databases can then be used to manage, store, and share the information.
In order to use RefWorks, you will first need to create an account. Follow the directions below to create your RefWorks account.
Step # 1: Open RefWorks
Go to: refworks.proquest.com
- Click "Create account"
Step # 2: Create RefWorks account
- Create an account with your SNHU e-mail address (@snhu.edu)
- Click on the button "Check"
- Create a password you can remember
- Check the box option
- Click on "Sign Up"
Step # 3: Check your SNHU email
- Click on the confirmation link received.
- Log in to 'refworks.proquest.com'
- Enter your first and last name
- Under Southern New Hampshire University:
- Choose the major you are pursuing your degree in (Example: MBA)
- Status (Example: Undergraduate, Graduate, Professor, etc ...)
Congratulations your RefWorks account has been created!
Creating a RefWorks Account. SNHU Instructional Support Services