Course withdrawal cases allow advisors to process student withdrawal requests directly thorough Unify. Students electronically submit withdrawal forms to their advisors. Faculty advisors access additional information for students through a checklist. If a student falls below 12 credits, Athletes, Students in Campus Housing, Financial Aid and International Students may be impacted. The Checklist shown in Step 7 assists in identifying this. You may forward the Course Withdrawal Case to the correct Department in Unify.
1. Login through my.snhu.edu
2. This is your homepage in Unify. Look at the first window, 'Cases by Age'
3. Click the 'View Report Cases by Age'
4. Click on case number
5. This is the withdrawal form. Click on 'Related'
6. 1. Using the right scroll bar, scroll down. 2. Select 'View all' to see the entire Checklist.
*****Note about the Checklist
If a student falls below 12 credits, Athletes, Students in Campus Housing, Financial Aid and International Students may be impacted. The Checklist shown in Step 7 assists in identifying this. If faculty want to refer a student to discuss the impact of their course withdrawal, please direct the student to chat with the appropriate office.
7. Some checklist items are dynamically waived. For example, if a student is not a NCAA athlete, the NCAA checklist is automatically waived. Do not change these. Satisfied is given after a conversation with student. *** You must complete the entire checklist.
8. Using the drop down arrow after each item, select 'Edit'. Each item is either 'satisfied' or pre-checked as 'waived'.
9. Mark as : 1. 'Satisfied' then 2. 'Save'. Each item not automatically waived needs to be discussed with student.
10. After completing the entire checklist, you return to student form, by clicking on case number. This brings you to the Change Request page.
11. On the Change requests page, navigate over to the far right of the page. 1. Click the Drop Down Arrow. 2. Click Edit.
1. Change 'Status' to Approved or Denied by clicking on the pencil icon to open the menu. 1. Click on down arrow. Select 'Approved or Denied'. 2. Click ' Save'. This acts as your signature.
12. On the next page, click on 'Details '
13. This will open a window ( Edit Dependencies). Using the pencil Icon in the Status Reason window.....
14. 1. Select ' Processing required ' under the Status Reason. 2. Then click 'Save' . This changes the case from your name to Records and Registration.
15. If you scroll to the top of the next page, you will notice the case has moved from your name to Records and Registration.
15. To return to other cases, select 1. 'Home' and 2. 'View Report Cases by Age' to go to other cases if needed
For assistance with Unify, please contact Instructional Support at